Search
× Search

YAF

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
PrimoShelbyUSAFvet  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 22, 2020 6:09:30 PM(UTC)
Shelby American

Rank: Newbie

Groups: Administrators, Registered, Registered Users
Posts: 446,150

Hi! I picked up my first Shelby last month... a basic/non-supercharged 2019 Shelby F-150

Awesome performance, but looking to upgrade down the line and add the supercharger.

Should I do a Whipple or Roush, or?

(Pics of my truck in my profile)

Thanks!

Outlaw Greg  
#2 Posted : Thursday, April 23, 2020 11:02:10 AM(UTC)
Outlaw Greg

Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered Users, Subscribers
Posts: 6

I have a 2018 with same color.  It has the standard Whipple supercharger installed. It was delivered that way (Arizona delivery). 755 hp. Loving the power and whine. No complaints.

twobjshelbys  
#3 Posted : Thursday, April 23, 2020 11:30:44 AM(UTC)
twobjshelbys

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Free Member, Moderator, Registered Users, Subscribers, TeamShelbyTester
Posts: 9,054

Look at Ford racing

PrimoShelbyUSAFvet  
#4 Posted : Thursday, April 23, 2020 11:25:34 PM(UTC)
Shelby American

Rank: Newbie

Groups: Administrators, Registered, Registered Users
Posts: 446,150

12 hours ago, Outlaw Greg said:

I have a 2018 with same color.  It has the standard Whipple supercharger installed. It was delivered that way (Arizona delivery). 755 hp. Loving the power and whine. No complaints.

Yeah, I saw it in another post... Very nice! Thanks for the input. I`m leaning towards Whipple, but also considering Roush and Bell. Are you/have you switched the stationary running boards to power running boards?

BigEdmond  
#5 Posted : Friday, April 24, 2020 9:48:30 AM(UTC)
Shelby American

Rank: Newbie

Groups: Administrators, Registered, Registered Users
Posts: 446,150

On 4/22/2020 at 6:09 PM, PrimoShelbyUSAFvet said:

Hi! I picked up my first Shelby last month... a basic/non-supercharged 2019 Shelby F-150

Awesome performance, but looking to upgrade down the line and add the supercharger.

Should I do a Whipple or Roush, or?

(Pics of my truck in my profile)

Thanks!

We definitely recommend the Whipple as we have it tuned for 750hp for the 2019`s.  

PrimoShelbyUSAFvet  
#6 Posted : Friday, April 24, 2020 10:50:50 AM(UTC)
Shelby American

Rank: Newbie

Groups: Administrators, Registered, Registered Users
Posts: 446,150

1 hour ago, BigEdmond said:

We definitely recommend the Whipple as we have it tuned for 750hp for the 2019`s.  

Thanks!

On the Shelby website (https://www.shelby.com/Vehicles/Shelby-F-150) it says 770 hp... is that for the 2020? Or can that apply to the 2019?

 

Outlaw Greg  
#7 Posted : Saturday, April 25, 2020 10:58:44 AM(UTC)
Outlaw Greg

Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered Users, Subscribers
Posts: 6

On 4/24/2020 at 7:25 AM, PrimoShelbyUSAFvet said:

Yeah, I saw it in another post... Very nice! Thanks for the input. I`m leaning towards Whipple, but also considering Roush and Bell. Are you/have you switched the stationary running boards to power running boards?

I kept the running boards standard. Was not thinking about changing. Power on my 2018 is 755hp with the Whipple supercharger. Tuscany does a dyno on the trucks before they leave. They said my went 759hp.

BigEdmond  
#8 Posted : Monday, April 27, 2020 9:03:50 AM(UTC)
Shelby American

Rank: Newbie

Groups: Administrators, Registered, Registered Users
Posts: 446,150

On 4/24/2020 at 10:50 AM, PrimoShelbyUSAFvet said:

Thanks!

On the Shelby website (https://www.shelby.com/Vehicles/Shelby-F-150) it says 770 hp... is that for the 2020? Or can that apply to the 2019?

 

The 2020 is 770, but i cant say for sure if the 2019 will do the same numbers.  Our sales department would be able to answer that better then i can,

mikeljgt500kr  
#9 Posted : Thursday, June 4, 2020 1:56:03 PM(UTC)
mikeljgt500kr

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered Users, Subscribers
Posts: 2,117

I`m waiting for the Shelby F-250 with the supercharged 7.3 L Godzilla!

 

https://carbuzz.comews/fords-7-3-liter-godzilla-v8-is-about-to-get-even-better

Users browsing this topic
OceanSpiders 2.0
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Notification

Icon
Error

Back To Top